Basecone Feedback

Welcome to the customer feedback section of Basecone. It’s great to have you here and please share your ideas, feedback and knowledge to make Basecone even better than it is today. Thanks for taking the time!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to create a declaration without a receipt

There are situations where you don't need or have a receipt. I'd like to add those to spenser as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Basecone Spenser  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We need mileage within the Spenser App

Ideally, I would like the option of entering my start and finish post code, and Spenser calculates the mileage, or maybe I also have the option of selecting my 'current location' as either the start or finish location.
    If these ideas aren't possible, at a minimum I need to be able to enter the number of miles.
    I also need to be able configure my settings to show the rate per mile.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Richard and users,

Thanks for your feedback. We agree that this is a nice feature to have for the Spenser app.

However, at the moment, this item does not have a lot of votes (yet).

We will take a look at it, when the demand increases.

Hope for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Basecone

3. Allow booking through Basecone Spenser

At the moment you are required to allocate the supplier/cost centre/project/code at the booking stage (which is not accessible by an ordinary Spenser user) meaning that it has to be re-completed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback. The functionality of the Spenser app is to deliver documents/receipts, not to book any documents.

We are considering cost centers or projects available to be selected, if the demand increases.

It is not needed to select the supplier already in the app, because the supplier will be recognized via the OCR which is in the Basecone application.

We’ll put this idea under review and will keep you posted when we have more information or # of votes increases.

Kind regards,
    Basecone

4. Notify of expense rejection

Notify users if an expense form has been rejected in Spenser and allow the user to easily change it and re-send for authorisation. All users will not want to have to go into Web Basecone to see if expenses rejected.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Svend and users,

Thanks a lot for this message on our feedback page.

The purpose of the Spenser app is to create expense claims and or send receipts.

However, we do agree that this is a nice feature to have for the Spenser app and/or availability in the web application (meaning that you get an e-mail or notification for instance).

The effort of this item is relatively high, so we will review it again, when the demand increases, because at the moment this item does not have a lot of votes.

This idea has been set to ‘under review’.

Kind regards,
    Basecone

5. Enable Twinfield Freetext fields for both purchase invoices and expenses in the Spenser App

Users often record additional information in the Twinfield freetext fields when processing purchases and expenses via the Basecone web portal. It would be helpful if this functionality existed in the Spenser app as well.
    An example of use is when recording the job number that the expense relates to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Richard and users,

Thanks for this message on our feedbackpage.

The effort of this item is relatively high, because the field has to be enabled in Basecone and then should become available in the app. This is very dynamic.

We will review it again, when the demand increases, because at the moment this item does not have a lot of votes. This idea has been set to ‘under review’.

Hope for your understanding.
    Kind regards,
    Basecone

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base